Head of Thailand Talent Acquisition
- Work closely with the HR leadership team and business units to formulate the Human Resources 5 year plan.
- Develop local and international recruiting strategy and initiatives based on expertise in current and future talent market as well as the company-s business strategy and priorities.
- Work with the leadership team to build talent pipelines for key positions for all BU.
- Conduct business performance reviews based on recruiting statistics, evaluate agency effectiveness and assess goal and budget results.
- Assess performance of strategy objectives and targets, communicate status to business executives and HR leadership, determine and implement resulting action plan
- Represent company as the Employer of Choice in the market and building a personal brand around this to recruitment plan and drive the global employer branding initiatives on digital platforms, including the LinkedIn and Company Career Website, etc.
- Work with the leadership teams and business managers to create employer branding contents.
- Drive initiatives to optimize the current talent acquisition processes.
- Propose and implement suitable technologies to improve talent engagement and acquisition processes
- Work with the HR leadership team, hiring managers and other HR functional teams from the global to define potential staffing needs for the corporate office.
- Creatively leveraging on various channels (social media, conventional, etc) to source for potential local / international candidates, assess and shortlist candidates against a prescribed set of criteria, manage the interview process, negotiate employment terms with successful candidates, and ensure the successful onboarding of the new employees.
- Ensure that all opened positions are filled on-time.
- Manage agency relationships and negotiate the service contracts.
- As an internal headhunter, actively reach out to passive, high profile candidates from local and international markets, especially for senior management / leadership roles.
- Plan and manage the annual recruitment budget
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 15 years of work experience with considerable experience and achievements in recruitment across all functionalities or as recruiting leadership role.
- Previous experience working in a professional services and/or multi-national corporate environment is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice full life cycle recruiting processes, strategies and tools.
- Experience and proven track records in social media recruitment is essential.
- Ability to drive recruitment strategy and process improvement through strong influencing skills and stakeholder management across all grades (including C-suite level) using a consultative and engaging approach.
- Sound knowledge in the Thailand talent market / Regional talent acquisition exposure is a plus.
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a team of recruiting professionals.
- High proficiency in verbal and written English.
- IT savvy and familiar with various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901