- Manage HR Strategies and Policies to align with Management policies i.e. Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Remuneration, Job Evaluation and Salary Structure, Training & Development, HR Services, Organization Development, and Career Development.
- Supervise direct subordinates in HR, Admin, and Accounting. Report direct to MD.
- Development and implementation a broad range of activities in HR functions to support the company objectives and business needs.
- Develop other's talents to maximize human potential; Survey and provide other tools & information to encourage an effective & efficient working environment.
- Serve as part of the management team and has significant involvement in planning for broad issues affecting the business.
- Develop excellent employee relations through optimize with working environment.
- Coordinate with manufacturing department to identify training needs, staff development and succession planning
- Coordinate with Administration team and support to plant needs.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managerial position related to HRD, HRM, Safety, and General Affair from manufacturing companies.
- Good command in English both verbal and written.
- Justifiable treatment to employees.
- Respect fairness and honesty based process in the workplace with high ethical value.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901