Position: HR & Admin Manager
Salary range: 100,000 - 120,000
Work location: Wireless Road
Working hours: Mon-Fri (8:30 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR policies and procedures according to the guidelines from Head Office and the local regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for recruitment and manpower planning, employee relation and orientation including training process.
- Manage monthly payroll administration, formulate compensation and benefits programs that are in line with the Head Office guidelines and local market situation.
- Perform salary review, implement and conduct benefits and compensation surveys, implement and manage HRIS, formulate employee benefits and reward program
- Implement the performance management system, coach line managers to do performance planning and evaluation. Facilitate the performance calibration meeting for the management team.
- Devise employee relations and sustainability programs to enhance employee engagement and company branding.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
Building & Facility Management Role
- Oversee building & facilities services with periodic or scheduled maintenance activities of building and its facilities.
- Oversee office automation system are functioning properly.
Asset Management & IT Support Role
- Coordination and management of company vehicles, phones, landlines, computers, safety and other office equipment.
- Administer and maintain the company mobile phones and lines in accordance with company policy.
- Be the point of communication for Singapore Office regarding various IT administration, policies and initiatives.
General Office Administration Role
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Supervise administration team including sub-contract staff such as messengers, housekeepers and drivers.
- Organize and supervise other office activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Thai Nationality only, age 30-40 years old
- Obtained Bachelor or master's degree in human resource or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of HR Generalist with at least 3 years in Management Roles
- Previous experience in MNC work environment is preferred
- Proactive, dynamic, mature and can-do attitude
- Hard working, creative, analytical skills, customer oriented & good communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team player
- Good knowledge of the Thailand Labour Law
- Very Good command of English language skills
- Knowledgeable in ERP (SAP) will be a plus
- Good computer skills: Ms Excel, Ms Word, Power Point and experience in compiling HR reports
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901