Working Location: Bangpoo Industrial, Samutprakan
- Handle end-to-end Recruitment & Selection Process and build up partnerships with internal department and recruitment vendors.
- Arrange and conduct the interview sessions including prepare and issue the employment contracts for new staff.
- Implement, manage and update the staff personnel files, the job descriptions and the organization charts.
- Conduct orientation for new staff, monitor the probationary period and benefits that match with their levels.
- Prepare the HR monthly recruitment report to Managing Director.
- Manage, suggest, plan the overall training and development course including training evaluation to ensure to fill the training gab as requirements.
- Organize and arrange both the In-house and the Public training classes including provide necessary administrative and logistical support.
- Handle case investigation from grievance/incident report and assist in employee relations activities.
- Manage all the exit procedures for the staff.
- Provide close supervision and guidance to the related HR team members in work performance and discipline.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by superior.
- Source for new reliable suppliers and identify cost saving opportunities by searching and selecting sources.
- Monitor and forecast purchasing statistics including supplier negotiated the appropriate prices with good services comply with company policies.
- Manage supplier performance including reviews, monitoring, reporting and ensuring compliance with all contractual commitments.
- Ensure all procurement records are maintained up to date, aligned with company policies and procedures.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR functions with strong supervisory skill with minimum 3 years of experience in the management level in Manufacturing Working Environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Purchasing Management.
- Excellent command of English communication in both verbal and writing.
- Strong leadership skills with detail-oriented, problem solving with good task prioritization.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8656 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901