Location: Bangkok (Metropolitan)
- Participate as key member of the management team for vision and strategic direction of the company.
- Work out a selection of short to mid-term strategies and policies enabling the company to attract and retain the right resources both laterally across the divisions and externally.
- Ensure that C&B are competitive within the market and in proportion to the company's revenue and performance, including benefits programes within the boundaries of the Group's guidelines.
- Adopt and advise on consistent harmonised approach to Group systems and policy implementations: bonus scheme, compensation & benefits, job evaluation, etc.
- Implement training and development initiatives aligned with specific competencies and essential/critical business needs. Provide support as and when required for functional training.
- Identify and maintain a succession plan for all key positions. Includes planning and implementing appropriate development programme for key individuals identified in the secondment programme to other company offices.
- Ensure that up-to-date methods of staff selection using competencies and behavioural based techniques, occupational testing and psychometric tests are used to ensure effective selection.
- Ensure that any organisation change is managed through effective consultation and communication.
- Plan with Regional and Country Management, Finance and Controlling on annual headcount budget with understanding of labour market trends and work with Finance to provide regular reporting and analysis on headcount cost.
- Deploy the common HRIS system across the region and to provide accurate and timely information to support business and HR planning.
- Manage visas, work permits and employment contracts: to effectively manage the administrative requirements for foreign employees and assignees on term-based secondment. To support transition arrangements and ensure a competitive practice.
- Manage the team and ensure the assignment given are on track.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- 15+ years working directly in HR field with proven record in HR team management more than 10 years.
- Experience working with both corporate office and manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in labor law. Experience in managing Labor Union.
- Customer orientation, business acumen, initiative.
- Able to shaping Direction, good leadership, able to manage the team and stakeholders.
- Professional HR affiliations, love challenges, good people skill.
- Proficient in Thai and English languages, written and spoken.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901