HR & GA Deputy General Manager
- Manage and monitor in HR & GA.
- Manage and develop employee relation.
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Manage Employee Committee, being a window person to contact with Labor Union.
- Organizational departmental planning and development.
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees.
- Employee developments, needs assessment, and training.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee services and counseling.
- Male candidate with age between 40 - 45 years old
- Experience in HR&GA Management level at least 5 years in Japanese manufacturing company
- Strong experience in Labor union negotiation, Compliance, Labor law and Regulation
- Good command in English
- Strongly in Thai Labor law.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8667 and ask to speak to Khun Meturos.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901