- HRD Management; planning, employee relations, and training and development.
- HRM Management; knowledge with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational.
- GA Management with quality systems & standards.
- Performance Management System setup.
- Salary Structure Implementation.
- Support team and HR team management.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree of higher in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- At least 15 years' experience working in the HR & GA field for both corporate and manufacturing environments.
- At least 5 years proven experience in a supervisory level or Manager level in field.
- Good command of English and Japanese will be advantageous.
- Experience in FMCG industry will be advantageous.
- Well organized, self-motivated, hands-on and good team player.
- Strong management skills-principles and people.
- Strong analytical, decision making, people development, team oriented and problem solving.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330