Our client is a leading Japanese IT industry. They are now looking for potential candidate to join them to lead human resources department.
- Working closely with management for review and create company regulations, procedures and regulations to aligned with Thai labor law and company headquarters.
- To maintain and develop HR systems.
- Managing and operating recruitment, manpower planning, hiring plan, budget management and recruiting activities.
- Renewing salary structure, salary benchmarking and compensation & benefits related activities.
- Ensure payroll administration is well managed and accurate and timing. Also handle all related to payroll issued.
- Working closely with Japanese management HR for employee evaluation and performance management.
- Manage employee safety and preventing Labor problems.
- Support and Cooperate for Expats and follow & maintain the VISA & Work permit system and including to follow the compliance & Legal by seriously.
- Manage and initiate employee training plan by analyze training needs, training costs to training evaluation which also included to OJT program and initiate internal talent skill improvement.
- Handle general administration tasks to support business units and employees.
- Management and cooperation for the safety system and policy.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human resources related field.
- Over 15 years' solid experiences in human resources & administration with well-established company. Experiences working with Japanese company is a plus.
- Good command in English (both speaking and writing).
- Good leadership skills, initiative, and team player.
- Good knowledge in human capital systems, tech savvy, social media etc.
- Basic knowledge in IT system and able to support general IT issued for employees.
- Experience working with 'New Normal' working procedures (Policy during COVID19).
- Experience in IT business is advantageous.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330