- Manage overall HR & GA functions and other related tasks assigned by MD.
- Oversee day-to-day HR & GA operations.
- Oversee company's policy and regulation and assure all employees are aware of.
- Coordinate and support to the management and line managers regarding to HR & GA issued.
- Coordinate with Government agencies regarding to the company policies & regulations.
- Support employees regarding to HR & GA issued.
- Support and manage the team of general affairs.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HR or related field.
- At least 7 years' experience in HR & GA with Japanese company is a plus.
- Good knowledge in Labor Law.
- Good command in English.
- Good interpersonal, well-organized, service minded and problem-solving skills.
- Able to travel and work in Bangna-trad.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300