Position: HR & GA Manager (Electronics Manufacturing)
Location: Suk Sawat Road
- Responsible for day-to-day operation and support to managers and employees in all human resource areas
- Administer various human resources policies and procedures for factory personnel.
- Support the implementation of HR strategies, programs and initiatives to enable the achievement of short and long- term business objectives.
- Maintain personnel records and update Human Resources Information.
- Maintain and coordinates annual revisions of the factory's affirmative action plan; assure accurate maintenance of the applicant tracking system, maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to regulations.
- Deployment of HR mandatory training initiatives, including training plant personnel on various subjects
- Review proposed salary adjustments to establish guidelines
- Ensure that employee relation issues, including the investigation and resolution of employee complaints, are managed effectively and efficiently
- Manage Welfare Services: transportation, dormitory, canteen, general affairs and local employee services.
- Ensure company facilities and canteen are in good condition and ready for use and be controlled.
- Coordination with concerned government department, Labor Department and others related government department and maintain Thai Labor Standard system follow company plan.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality (Age between mid-30's - 40's)
- At least 10 years direct experience in professional Human Resources Management including Payroll, Benefits, Compliance and Talent Acquisition
- Experience in Electronics Manufacturing companies preferred
- Strong knowledge of Thai Labor Laws.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, resourcefully, and flexibly
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive, written/verbal communication, planning, organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- English communication is a must