- Human Resources (HR) Responsible for the human resource strategic planning and management,including recruitment, training,organization development, performance evaluation,compensation and benefit,employee relations until retirement.
- Safety & Healthy & Formulate occupational health and safety policies. Provide advice on safety, protection and carry out audit Environment to ensure that organization and government standards on health and safety are met. Identify and analyze unsafe conditions and/or act and determine corrective actions as required, Handles cases of accidents or professional illness.
- Environmental Management 1. Formulate for Environmental system of the company to meet the target and requirement. follow ISO 14001 2. Responsible for concern environment activity to achieve environment objective KPI. 4. General Affair (GA) Manage GA Function as follow 1. Provide Basic / Value services to employee for support daily working. 2. Taking care of Visa & Work permit for expatriates. 3. Controlling maintenance facility of factory.
- Taking care of subcontractor contract such as driver, maid, gardener, nurse, canteen staff and security.
- Information Technology (IT) Formulate for optimizing the use of company's hardware/software and network. To maximize IT service efficiency with highness security. And prevent the use of unauthorized software.
- Control all budget / KPI / MBO of HR & GA
- Action and follow up The company regulation. To support ISO 14001, IATF 16949.
- Other job assigned by superior.
- Male / Female, age between 40 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HRM or any related field.
- Working experience at least 10 years and knowledge of HR functions (i.e. Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefit, Employment Relation and Labor Laws.
- Strong leadership ability with good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good of both spoken and written in English.
- Computer Literacy in MS.OFFICE for report management and presentation skill.
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901