Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage and support Visa & work permit function
- Plan and coordinate general administrative tasks
- Coordinate office activities and operations to develop employee's satisfaction
- Supervise Japanese coordinator staff to ensure performance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Japanese Language Level N2 or N3 or Ability to communicate in Japanese efficiently
- Able to communicate in English will be advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in any related subject
- Experience 5 years in HR&GA, secretary or related
- Service - minded
- Can do Attitude
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasks effectively
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901