Location: Bangna Area
- Responsible for managing full spectrum of HR operations and over all of Safety Management System related.
- Manage and ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures across the county.
- Be a partner with management team to identify and develop employees in area of Talent Managment Program.
- Complete and manage training or competence development program.
- Actively contribute to strategic planning projects.
- Be a guidance or coach for managers on difficulty situations.
- Ensure complete and up to date of quality employee services and counseling including participate in organizational development planning and working development.
- Ensure maintenance and fulfilment of service award program.
- Develop and manage system effectiveness of ALL Safety Managment System.
- Maintain all activities related to process to ensure that the product or service our organization provides smoothly and fit for client satisfaction.
- Maintain national program in order to the Safety Management System become to culture & behavior of Zero Accident.
- Support Safety Management System requirement & program.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, and other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in full spectrum of HRM & HRD and at least 3 years of experience in management level for international trading company.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Assurance, Health Safety and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001).
- Knowledgeable in Labour Law of Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia is a plus.
- Strong people management and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a team leader and self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good corporate coordination and communication skills.
- Solution-oriented mind-set; showing own initiatives
- Reliable and flexible.
- Fluent in English and Thai, written and spoken.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now". For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901