Location: Bang na, Samutprakarn
- Manage all payroll processing functions while remaining consistent with company policies and regulations.
- Review and analyses pay processing to ensure accuracy, audit requirements are met and seek process improvements while reviewing and recommending updates leading to best practice operations.
- To consolidate the payroll, welfare & benefit, compensation i.e. Tax, social security, compensation fund, provident fund etc.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Prepare HR report such as OT, attendance, manufacturing hours and others.
- Research and provide guidance on issues while working cross functionally and provide a general information about the employee's benefit.
- Plan, assign, develop, advice and provide training to subordinates to meet their objectives.
- Drive process improvements on a team and department basis.
- Review work, appraise performance, address issues and solve problems.
- Manage and handle other payroll related projects as assigned.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Political Science, Industrial Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- At least 7 years direct experience in HR Management, Payroll, Time attendant, Salary Calculation etc.
- Strong analytical skill, good leadership skills, analyzing skills, details-minded, organizing skills.
- Experience in people training and team mentoring.
- Good command of English, good communication skills.
- Must have experience working in manufacturing environments and handle large scale of employees (2,000+).
- Excellent computer literacy (MS office) and SAP.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to K Ratchanan.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901