- Proactive support and provide solutions of HR processes.
- Manage difficult and solve the problem HR projects cross-functionally.
- Builds a strong business relationship with internal client.
- Be as single point of the contact for employees and managers in BU and act as the member of HR Management team.
- Design and maintain organization as performance of BU improves.
- Design succession plan for key talent and job positions.
- Develops and improves all process of HR follow employees need follow by labor law.
- Minimum 5 years in HR Management, HR Business partner or HR Project.
- Age not over 40 years.
- Strong business acumen, time management and priorities management skills.
- Labor law knowledge skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in English both of speaking and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901