- Be HR Business Partner and leadership for Commercial sales and Marketing Units.
- Work closely with HR Business Partner team across Thailand and Oversea.
- Implement strategic and tactical HR initiatives focused on business objective and global direction.
- Provide HR expertise in areas of trust advisor, workforce planning, organizational effectiveness, change management, leadership & talent development, employee relations and engagement.
- Counsel business leaders and managers on people management and resolve function issues
- Support organization design and effectiveness initiatives and identify business function needs and collaborate with HR COE to develop and implement appropriate talent/ people solutions.
- Develop functional plans to maintain productive employee relations with an engaged workforce.
- Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach with clear guideline.
- Bachelor's or higher in Human Resources Management/ Public Administration/ Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of HR Business Partner experience, familiar with management within a multi-national and dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of labor laws, and related regulations.
- Positive attitude, mature, proactive, well-organized and result-driven.
- Strong business analytical and business strategies.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of organization, and remote areas.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken with computer literacy (ability to handle expat executives individually).
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901