- Determine Human resources management policies and strategies for implementation
- Implement and Control all Recruitment process
- Ensure recruitment, selection process sourcing plan
- Monitor and Control the training plan and training in line with the Skills Development Act.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Implement and Control compensation and benefits, annual performance evaluations
- Provide Job Evaluation and Compensation Survey to Competition in the market
- Monitoring and control, salaries and benefits administration
- Provide advice and recommendations to middle management in policies and practices regarding compensation and benefits
- Provide and Evaluation System that is fair and consistent with the company's policies Labour Relations
- Prepare and review company's rules and regulation
- Provide welfare committee in the establishment and meetings with employee representatives
- Communication planning between company and employees
- Male or Female
- 40 - 50 years old
- Master's degree
- At least 10 years experience in Human Resource
- Good presentation skills and communication skills
- Analytical in the problem solving.
- Good command of written and spoken in English and computer literacy
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901