- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Working closely with business management department in order to build good business partner. Also working closely with head of core HR functions for recruitments, talent management, talent pipelines, learning & developments etc.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Create and implement new strategies for employee engagement and create a healthy organisational culture and initiate new employer branding.
- Manage and develop HR team to meet the organisation's goal.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Over 15 years direct experiences in Human Resources - organisation strategies and large team management.
- Experiences working in large scale of business sizing with more than 1000+ employees.
- Experience working in both corporate and manufacturing environments.
- Expertise in HR transformation and organisation change project.
- Initiative for changes, self-driven, enthusiasm, team oriented, coaching expert.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English (writing, reading and listening).
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901