Location: Bangkok (MRT accessible)
- Implementing an HR strategy that is aligned with the Group HR strategy.
- Partnership with business leaders in HR strategic planning activities.
- Executing the talent acquisition strategy in line with the business strategy.
- Influencing and handling deployment of HR strategies, effective HR procedures, policies, systems, and standards.
- Effectively leading all of HR functions such as talent acquisition/recruitment, onboarding program, compensation management, benefits administration, training development, performance appraisal and management, employee engagement, communications, compliance management.
- Ensuring all relevant compliance procedures and processes are followed.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 18 years of experiences in Human Resources in management role.
- Proven experience of recruiting large numbers of sales employees.
- Strong background in implementing a performance focused culture.
- Proven experience in HR governance procedures and policies.
- Fluent English and Thai - verbal and written communications.
- Understanding Thai laws and labor policies, including context and constraints.
- Very energetic and passionate about people.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8610 and ask to speak to HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0