- Handle business priorities for Human Resource, actions plan and strategies.
- Develop and lead full cycle of HR both HRM and HRD, policies & procedures for support organization.
- Do succession planning activities, follow up talent pipeline, create value though, build performance outcome and control cost.
- Monitors effective HR activities by people managers and employees.
- Responsible for Human Resources strategy and execution.
- Attends owners meetings as a member of the company executive committee and provides meaning or context to the Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, employee satisfaction, and training initiatives and results); and demonstrates an understanding of owner priorities.
- Act as HR business partner in each area country.
- Apply knowledge of labour law for consult and coach in international area.
- Analyzes open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs.
- Serves as coach for manage talent pipeline, selection, interviewing process and consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits.
- Handle for salary structure as survey, benchmark and apply knowledge in internal and external compensation.
- Ensures Human Resources staff is properly trained in all employee-related human resource information to appropriately respond to company employees.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Human resource, Psychologist, political or any related field.
- Strong experience for more than 10 years in human resource field. And has experience for handle in international or regional area.
- Has knowledge in labour law and strong for people skill.
- Flexible and comfort to travel in abroad.
- Good personality and English communication both speaking and written.
- Good attitude and work well under pressure.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901