HR Executive/HR Manager
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Process all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Oversee hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Talent Acquisition
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role 5-8 years
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901