- Consultation and advice on management resources properly to Top management.
- Handling for overall processes of payroll, C&B, personal income tax, PVD, social security and attendance record to maintain accuracy in time for top management reviewing and approval
- Monitor HR expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Handling for employee retirement benefit calculation
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, etc. to related parties
- Handling VISA, Work Permit and 90-day report for expat executives
- Develop, implement and interpret HR policies, rules & regulation, compensation & benefits, employee welfare to ensure full compliance to all laws and ensure consistency and harmony with the framework and appropriate procedures
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans, solutions and employee relations issues in order to solving problem and recommend systemic improvements
- Lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Develop and implement HR information systems, keeping personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.)
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims
- Managing recruitment and HR operation (sourcing, background checking, testing, interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting orientation programs, conducting performance evaluation, restructuring and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes)
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Develop and implement employee welfare and wellness services including medical schemes, insurance, security, work life balance.
- Other job assigned by superior
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Male/Female age between 40-50 years old.
- 10-15 year of working in overall HRM & HRD with at least 5 year working in management level.
- Strong management skill with good communication and self-motivation.
- Possess strong knowledge of Thai Labor Laws, employee relation, personal income tax and related law
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Good problem-solving skill, interpersonal skill, strong business and HR acumen
- Experience in VISA, Work Permit and 90-day report, Strong in C&B and Payroll Operation is a must
- Able to manage HR operations from end-to-end
- People-oriented professional with integrity, empathy and a positive attitude
- Have good understanding of HR business requirements, possess good organizing skill. Proactive, high integrity, result &detail-oriented, and can maintain company's confidentiality regarding HR issues.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8667 and ask to speak to Khun Meturos. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901