Location: Bangkok (BTS)
- Handle and oversee talent acquisition, recruitment procedures of the support staff and build up partnerships with related parties.
- Select the appropriate recruitment channels, develop the job advertisements, update the employment websites, arrange and conduct the interview sessions, and oversee the safe recruitment procedures.
- Prepare and issue the employment contracts for staff.
- Manage and update the staff personnel files, the job descriptions and the organization charts for the support staff.
- Maintain and update the HR database and facilitate the support staff on the staff ID badge including the new staff announcement.
- Monitor the probationary period and the provident fund application for the support staff.
- Prepare the HR monthly recruitment report and distribute to the Director of HR.
- Manage, suggest, plan and oversee the overall training and development initiatives for staff and ensure minimum training requirements are successfully developed for the new and the existing staff.
- Organize and arrange both the In-house and the Public training classes including provide necessary administrative and logistical support.
- Monitor the training evaluation, the effectiveness of the training programs including the training budgetary plan.
- Keep track of all training records and ensure the accuracy and the update of the information.
- Handle case investigation from grievance/incident report and assist in employee relations activities.
- Manage all the exit procedures for the staff.
- Assist in drafting memorandums and translations from Thai to English and English to Thai.
- Provide close supervision and guidance to the related HR team members in work performance and discipline.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by superior.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR functions especially in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and Training & Development.
- Strong supervisory skill with minimum 2 years of experience in the management level.
- Excellent command of English communication in both verbal and writing.
- Detail-oriented, problem solving with good task prioritization.
- Proactive, Patient, service-minded with a positive attitude.
- Competent in computer operation (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Powerpoint and Google Drive).
- Good communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work individually or as a team member.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8610 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901