- Handle and oversee talent acquisition, recruitment procedures of the support staff and build up partnerships with related parties.
- Select the appropriate recruitment channels, develop the job advertisements, update the employment websites, arrange and conduct the interview sessions, and oversee the safe recruitment procedures.
- Prepare the HR monthly recruitment report and distribute to the COO.
- Prepare and issue the employment contracts for staff.
- Maintain and update the HR database and facilitate the staffs including company announcement.
- Monitor the probationary period and all the compensation & benefits and welfare for all staffs.
- Manage employee monthly payroll (BPlus), time attendance for all staffs.
- Monitor merit increase, salary survey and market salary benchmark and work closely with management team for annual incentives.
- Manage, suggest, plan and oversee the overall training and development initiatives for staff and ensure minimum training requirements are successfully developed for the new and the existing staff and keep track of all training records and ensure the accuracy and the update of the information.
- Handle case investigation from grievance/incident report and assist in employee relations activities.
- Monitor employee's discipline and handle all employee's related issued.
- Manage all the exit procedures for the staff.
- Support Visa & Work permit for expat management.
- Provide close supervision and guidance to the related HR team members in work performance and discipline.
- Other HR tasks advice by COO.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR functions especially in full loop of HR operations.
- Strong supervisory skill with minimum 5 years of experience in the HR management level.
- Excellent command of English communication in both verbal and writing.
- Detail-oriented, problem solving with good task prioritization.
- Proactive, patient, service-minded with a positive attitude.
- Competent in computer operation (MS office, Payroll program BPlus).
- Good communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work individually or as a team member.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8610 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901