Location: Bangkok (BTS accessible)
- Plan policies and regulations for HR & administration to comply with company's rule and regulations
- To be a consultation in any problems and issues related with HR & Administration.
- Handle and oversee manpower planning and talent acquisition, recruitment procedures of the support staff and build up partnerships with related parties.
- Prepare the HR monthly recruitment report and distribute to superior.
- Manage, suggestion, plan and oversee the overall training & development plan for the employees also talent management, succession plan and organisation development.
- Monitor merit increase, salary survey and market salary benchmark and work closely with management team for annual incentives.
- Manage employee monthly payroll, time attendance for all staffs.
- Monitor the probationary period and all the compensation & benefits and welfare for all staffs
- Maintain and update the HR database and employee data and facilitate the staffs including company announcement.
- Prepare and issue the employment contracts for staff.
- Handle case investigation from grievance/incident report and assist in employee relations activities.
- Monitor employee's discipline and handle all employee's related issued.
- Provide close supervision and guidance to the related HR team member in work performance and discipline.
- To support and manage administration, purchasing and IT as assign.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR functions especially in full loop of HR strategy and operations.
- Strong supervisory skill with minimum 5 years of experience in the HR management level.
- Good command of English communication in both verbal and writing.
- Detail-oriented, problem solving with good task prioritization.
- Proactive, patient, service-minded with a positive attitude.
- Competent in computer operation (MS office, Payroll program)
- Good communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel to upcountry from time to time.
- Able to work individually or as a team member.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
or contact 02-106-8600 HR Team
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand