- Develop human resources strategies, policies & procedures, rules & regulations in line with company strategies, and manage HR activities that create or reinforce a positive employee relations atmosphere.
- Working closely with HQ to develop policies/strategies into practices. Design and lead the implementation of human resources management system.
- Ensure compliance with the company's practices in relation to Human Resources aspects and compliance with labour law and company rules and regulations, and policies & procedures.
- Establish and implement short and long term strategic plan to build talent pipeline for current and future need.
- Oversee, manage and evaluate the effectiveness of the management of manpower planning and recruitment.
- Review and update organization structure and job descriptions; discuss with people concerned to obtain clarification of organization & job contents.
- Responsible and ensure the effectiveness of Employee engagement, Internal Communication, Company culture, Company activities
- Work with management team to develop strategy, objective and plan on-learning and development that directly reflect the organizational strategic plan.
- Work closely with HR team in affiliate company to guide and analyse the result of performance appraisal and ensure that all IDPs are in place.
- Manage, develop and update Talent Management, Development framework and manuals, and implement succession planning policies and guideline.
- Formulate the Talent Development program and design learning journey that fit with each Talent Pool and Talent's incumbent.
- Establish guidelines to identify employee competencies, organizational needs and actions required on employees' career planning and succession planning.
- Ensure employees & HR data and records are kept up-to-date and confidentially.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR functions especially in full loop of HR strategy.
- Experience in HR team set-up is preferable.
- Familiar with HAY/Mercer structure, competency model, change management.
- Experience in managing both corporate and manufacturer with large employee sizing.
- Good command of English communication in both verbal and writing.
- Proactive, dynamic and independent.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format or contact 02-078-7324
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand