- Responsible for day-to-day operation and support to managers and employees in all human resource areas.
- Administer various human resources policies and procedures for factory personnel.
- Support the implementation of HR strategies, programs and initiatives to enable the achievement of short and long- term business objectives.
- Maintain personnel records and update Human Resources Information.
- Maintain and coordinates annual revisions of the factory's affirmative action plan; assure accurate maintenance of the applicant tracking system, maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to regulations.
- Deployment of HR mandatory training initiatives, including training plant personnel on various subjects
- Review proposed salary adjustments to establish guidelines
- Ensure that employee relation issues, including the investigation and resolution of employee complaints, are managed effectively and efficiently
- Manage Welfare Services: transportation, dormitory, canteen, general affairs and local employee services.
- Ensure company facilities and canteen are in good condition and ready for use and be controlled.
- Coordination with concerned government department, Labor Department and others related government department and maintain Thai Labor Standard system follow company plan.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality
- At least 10 years direct experience in professional Human Resources Management.
- Experience in managing the team and handling medium to large scale of employees.
- Experience in Electronics Manufacturing companies preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Thai Labor Laws and experience negotiating with union labor.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, resourcefully, and flexibly.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive, written/verbal communication, planning, organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- English communication is a must.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330