Location: Bangkok (MRT accessible)
- Support the policies and regulations for the company regarding employee relations.
- Support the management to communicate HR policies, procedures, ensuring corporate policies are within parameters of statutory obligations.
- Develop and initiate employee's engagement plan and encourage staff's interaction by creating support activities.
- Manage full process of recruitment for all levels and managing the candidate's pipelines to support business needs.
- Develop and update company's core competencies within line and prepare for future business needs.
- Support the headcount budgeting and reforecasting process.
- Assists with the monitoring of the compensation, benefits and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Provide competitive market research and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits based on internal and external market factors and in line with our business strategy all with the aim of employee satisfaction.
- Assists with the establishment of an in-house employee training system that addresses the company's training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Being effective consultant to employees and managers, providing guidance on career development, and employee relations.
- Lead the team.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- Extensive 5 to 7 years of Human Resources required with experience with team management.
- Having experiences in employee engagement, employee relation, staff activities would be desirable.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Honest, Integrity, good leadership skills. Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others and build trust and credibility and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independent and remotely with less supervision on sight.
- Fluent in English (position report to expat superior).
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901