- Manage recruitment both permanent and contract as well as seeking for new channels for recruiting or outsourcing service.
- Manage full cycle of recruitment process and strategic plan for hiring process.
- Identify training need and provide training program, activities to suit the training needs for each function or business.
- Up-to-date on HR policies and ensure staff follow them accordingly
- Lead culture and make happy environment to run company activities and staff engagement.
- Employee survey for get involve knowing and insight area of improvement and development.
- Keeping update on market salary package and benefit scheme.
- Monthly verification of payroll, OT, daily rate and any other means of compensation to working staff.
- Communicate to staff on movement or policies relating to human resources procedures
- Handle Performance Evaluation to be completed according timeline
- Do operation day to day ad-hoc.
- 8-10-year experience in human resources and administration with 2 years in management level in a multinational organization.
- Bachelor degree or higher in human resources, business administration, social science or related
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Multi-task and able to work as a team or individually
- Good knowledge in labor law
- Good knowledge in modern HR concepts and future employment trends
- Good command of English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901