Location: Bangkok (Sukhumvit)
- Implement the HR strategy and manage realization and compliance.
- Initiate and manage projects regarding organizational development and change management.
- Manage communication and understanding of the HR strategy including objectives within the HR team.
Resourcing and Recruitment
- Manage the implementation of recruitment, succession, transfer and exit policies and procedures, in line with HR strategy and local business needs, in order to ensure company attracts and selects best suited employees.
- Manage communication and understanding of the resourcing and recruitment policies within the national organization and manage compliance to the policies.
Training and development
- Implement the training and development policies and manage identification and provision of relevant training opportunities in line with short- and long-term business requirements within organization, in order to meet the performance requirements of the business.
- Manage communication and understanding of training policies and programs within the national organization and manage compliance to the policies.
- Develop, implement and execute talent and leadership development programs.
- Identify needs and drive training initiatives and coordinate within country management.
Compensation and Benefits
- Implement policies regarding remuneration and benefit packages, in line with Global HR policies and financial targets, and implement and manage consistency in order to attract, retain and drive performance of good performing employees.
- Implement compensation and benefits policies within organization and ensure compliance.
- Manage consistency of compensation and benefits packages within organization.
- Implement performance management policies and processes, in line with business needs, in order to optimize organizational performance.
- Manage the communication and understanding of performance management policies within organization and manage compliance.
Organizational Development and Change Management
- Provide support to Country management concerning organizational structures, culture in order to optimize the people and organizational performance.
- Provide support to management on organizational restructuring and change management.
- Advise on internal communication within organization to ensure transparency and clarity on Business results and organizational changes.
- Manage communication on HR related information to local staff.
- Thai Nationality.
- Degree in human resource management/development or a closely related field.
- Over 15 years of experiences in human resources & administration with over 7 years of experiences in managing the team.
- Analytical thinker with solid understanding of human resource issues.
- Strong communication, details-oriented, mature and able to work in multinational working culture.
- People-oriented professional with integrity, empathy and a positive attitude.
- Flexibility and ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Very good to fluent command in English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8610 and ask to speak to HR team.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901