- Overview and Responsible for human resource management, Recruitment Manpower planning, Compensation and Benefit, Employees Relations and imply HR Policies to employees and provide personnel and appropriate personnel costs as well as enhance staff satisfaction of working with the company.
- Plan to Employee Relations Engagement activities and organize events to support people's
- Monitor and review payroll.
- Revised yearly Performance Appraisal and Promotion System for annual salary review, bonus and review new format for performance Appraisal and Promotion System for annual salary review and Bonus.
- Management to sub-contract and control Manpower Plan Monitoring, planning, develop and training, and provide advice on training and development.
- Monitoring the training program and to manage the training plan according to Thai Law.
- Employee Relations in activity of company and CSR activity and plan for Job activity
- Administrative planning to employees' relations activities.
- Implement and maintain HR and ER activities under the requirement.
- Consultation and advice on management resources properly to Top management.
- Conduct and organize timely for training Environment and Health & Safety to all employees and Plan to organization for training program for safety and ISO system.
- Set up the Procedure of HR Training, Recruitment to issued ISO
- Bachelor's Degree of Human Resources Management or related field.
- 10-15 years of experience in Human Resource in manufacturing
- Strong leadership with management skill
- Positive thinking with can-do attitude
- Solid knowledge in international business, Labor and related law
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format only.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8660 and ask to speak to Khun Chitrada. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901