HR Manager - BTS Accessible
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Initiates HR project, improvement, and/or policy to solve the issues or to accommodate the strategies and requirement of the management.
- Performs and manages general affairs tasks concerning corporate facilities for good working conditions, corporate legal, and procurement.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Political Science, Humanities, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 8 years of experiences in Human Resource Management - HRM, operation services.
- Strong in C&B and Payroll Operation is a must
- Able to manage HR operations from end-to-end.
- Independent, hands-on, proactive, flexible (able to work ad-hoc tasks), good managerial skill.
- Good communication, interpersonal skill.
- Good command in English both written and speaking.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8657 and ask to speak to Manaschanok (Sai), the HR Coordinator.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901