Business: Logistic Provider
Working location: BTS Accessible
Report to: CHRO
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Initiates HR project, improvement, and/or policy to solve the issues or to accommodate the strategies and requirement of the management.
- Performs and manages general affairs tasks concerning corporate facilities for good working conditions, corporate legal, and procurement.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Political Science, Humanities, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in full spectrum of Human Resource, logistics/freight-forwarding with large sizing will be a plus.
- Experienced in managing of branches will be a plus
- Strong in Performance Management, C&B and Payroll Operation is a must
- Able to manage HR operations from end-to-end.
- Independent, hands-on, good managerial skill.
- Good communication, interpersonal skill.
- Good command in English both written and speaking.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8656 and ask to speak to HR Consultant. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901