Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems, directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Provides payroll information to reviewing and approving by management level.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages. (like: Tax PND.1, PND1.A, PND.91)
- Calculation of employee and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential (Thai and foreigners)
- Maintains recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, Orientation new employee, Attendance record system, Employee welfare, Coordinate with Welfare & Labor office. etc.
- Knowledge and specialist for B-Push payroll system will be advantages.
- Maintain the company's policies and regulations (company policy and procedures)
- Liaise with government agencies / labor departments, districts / environmental agencies and include laws relating to HR Matter
- Having knowledge and specialist for HRM and HRD will be advantages.
- Other job assigned by superior
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-8 years' experience in overall Human Resources (HRM,HRD) Focus on C&B
- Strong knowledge of Labour Law
- Strong HRM functions
- Experience in VISA and Work Permit
- Good communication in English
- Ability to work at Chonburi (Amata Nakorn)
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901