Business: Electronic Parts
- Manage and monitor all human resources operations specifically: manpower planning, recruitment, employee development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and appraisals
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer employee relationship and promote a high level of employee engagement
- Assess training needs and create relevant training and development programs in alignment with the business objectives
- Provide Top Management with professional consultation on key HR issues
- Work closely with line managers as an internal consultant and specialist on people issues
- Manage, direct & coordinate the needs for Administration, General Affairs, Office Supplies and Facilities
- Male/Female, age 35-45-year-old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Business Administration or any related field
- At least 5 year-experience in HR generalist role in manufacturing with senior position or management.
- Good Knowledge of HR tools & processes
- Thorough working knowledge of HR disciplines (i.e. staffing, employee relation, employment law, and compensation & benefits management) plus business and organizational awareness
- Understanding of Labor Law/Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act, and processes
- Good problem-solving skills, able to solve complex issues, good communication skills
- Strong leadership ability with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8667 and ask to speak to Khun Meturos. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901