Location: Bangkok (BTS reachable)
- Support the company's business and be the HRBP for company's stakeholders.
- Recommend HR policies and procedures to ensure effective utilization and timely execution and ensure all are complied with internally and meeting audit requirements.
- Support corporate objectives, ensuring corporate policies are within parameters of statutory obligations.
- Talent Management and Succession Planning and Effective Organization Development.
- Manage employee engagement, employee retention and satisfaction.
- Work Force Planning and Analysis / Effective and Competitive Compensation and Benefit.
- Manage staff training and development.
- Manage the organization communication & engagement also developed the employee attraction and retention program.
- Act as primary contact to relevant government agencies, meet relevant government requirements and inform senior management of new regulatory developments that will affect business operations.
- Meet or exceed yearly HR KPIs comply with all legal requirements (e.g. employment act, mandatory contributions, etc.) and government reporting regulations accurately and timely.
- Being effective consultant to employees and managers, providing guidance on career development, and employee relations.
- Provide Performance Management coaching / counselling to all employees and managers.
- Support and manage HR projects assigned from headquarter. Manage monthly and yearly analysis report.
- Good ability to manage the team.
- THAI Nationality Only.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in HR Management / HR Development or any related field.
- At least 10 years of HR profession in generalist functions (HRM&HRD), with focus on business partnering with key executives of the company.
- At least 5-7 years in managerial level in Human Resources.
- Strong experience in labour relations, possesses excellent working knowledge of labour Legislations.
- Honest, Integrity, Business Acumen, Leadership and Analytical thinking.
- Fluent English communication with Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) is a plus.
- Effective Communication, Result Oriented, Holistic View, Positive Thinking and Human touch skills.
- Good skills in MS office (especially in Excel - in advanced level.
For further information, please contact Khun Ratchanan +66 (2) 106 8612.
Your interest will be treated in a strictest confidence.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only