Business: Food Manufacturing
Location: Samut Sakorn (Mahachai)
Report to: MD
Supervise: 10 staff
Work days: Mon-Sat
- Focus on ER/Labour Law/Labour Union
- Administer the company' s compensation and benefit which is market-competitive, that attracts and retains high quality employees and which meets the financial/strategic goals of the operation.
- Evaluate, design, and review compensation and benefits program to ensure it is competitive with market.
- Overseeing the payroll operation by working closely with the outsource and ensure its accuracy and efficiently.- Review and develop HR policies, procedures, and work process relating to payroll and compensation & benefit management to support the organizations direction and ensure local compliance and propose for management approval.
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation.
- Liaise with concerned parties such as HR in head quarter, including the external agencies about the international assignments and ensure the compliance with both legal and corporate guideline.
- Work closely with professional HR consultants on salary survey and benchmarking.
- Partnering with HR Business Partners to ensure that all HR initiatives are implemented and delivered effectively as plan.
- Develop Human Resources related reports, conduct in-depth analysis to ensure system and legal compliance.
- Age: 40-50 years old
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource, Food Science, and related filed
- 10+ years experiences in full HRM/HRD; HR Plant Manager and focusing on Employee Relation (Union) with solid experienced in OKR-System
- Hands-on with HR Operation and Team Building
- Ability to work on Saturday rotation.
- Experienced in food ingredient or ready-to-eat food manufacturing factories will be a plus
- Strong in hands-on troubleshooting and people management
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now" For a confidential discussion please call 020787335 (Paramaporn)
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor, 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330