HR Specialist (Asst Manager level)
- To develop, implement and maintain compensation and benefit policies and programs in coherence with the company directives. This person also manage compensation and benefit survey and provide market data analysis, reports by collaboratively working with HR consultant, and advice to management and expats regarding to benefits enquiries and taxes etc.
- To review the salary structure to ensure the market competitiveness according to market reference and market level benchmark.
- To operate full loop of payroll and benefits advisors to company's employees.
- To manages all HR reports (weekly, monthly - SSO, TAX, PF) etc.
- To support employee relations program, advising labor law and be the point of contact of any labor related issued (e.g. employee investigation, disciplinary).
- To support a full loop of recruitment, sourcing, create & collect candidate pools, hiring process.
- To support team on employee training and orientation program.
- To support the general affairs and administration as assigned by superior.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related field.
- 8-10 years' experience in Human Resources Management. Strong experiences in end-to-end of payroll process and C&B support for industrial environment.
- Good knowledge in labor law, good people skills, service minded.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel for payroll & benefits calculation.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901