HR Specialist (Training)
- Handle to prepare the annual training plan, budget and training projects and providing training roadmap for competency, KPI, career path, and talent management.
- Monitor and coordinate relevant department for the progress of training plan to ensure training objective and training target archivement. Aligning the strategic training and development plan with the company's objectives, competencies and training needs necessary for employees to perform effectively.
- Handle training & development program for all employees through various methods to increase of employee performances.
- Training survey and analyze including development needs to create individual development plans.
- Operate and design career management programs and internal certificate.
- HR documents update management.
- Responsibility to support in resource requisition requests and execute recruiting plan such as job posting, interviewing, joining job fair etc. including work permits, BOI and visa for expatriates
- Responsibility to plan and organize company events, such as outing, all employee meeting.
- Male/Female, obtained BA/MA in Human Resources or equivalent fields.
- Minimum 3 years direct working experience in HR training role.
- Proficient in Microsolf Office and PC applications
- Strong Interpersonal, independent, multi-tasking, mature, analytical skills
- Good command of spoken & written English is required
- Proactive, structured, well-organized and resourceful problem solver
- Able to communicate with all levels of people Bachelor's Degree
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan, HR Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901