Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Proactively support the delivery of HR processes
- Oversee the full scope of Human Resources and drive the company success from the people management perspective.
- Develop, formulate and implement company's HR strategies and initiatives in line with the company mission, vision, values and strategies to ensure their business goal is met.
- Provide MD and AMD with professional consultation on key HR issues and assist their decision making
- Work closely with each divisional head as an internal consultant and specialist on people issues.
- Review the current HR systems, and develop and implement new systems according to the company direction, business strategies and consider the market standard and trend and be more competitive in terms of human resources
- Lead and suggest the HR strategic planning to top management
- Create strategies and improve system for recruitment and ensuring recruiting targets are met
- Track probationary completion and confirmation
- Manage manpower planning in line with business strategies
- Work closely with business unit manager on manpower planning to align with business growth
- Assist hiring manager in planning requirements for candidates in recruitment pipeline to be align with business strategy
- Undertake exit interviews for all employees, understanding and identifying reasons for departure, capturing and acting on these matters.
- Advise employees on effective performance appraisal, ensuring that employees understand and can complete performance appraisal correctly
- Review and improve existing performance management system and staff motivation/development plans.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or any related field.
- 8-9 years of experience in full spectrum of HR Strategic management in Recruitment, Performance Evaluation and /or business partnering experience.
- Fluent in English communication both spoken & written is a must.
- Strategic thinker. Able to provide strategic advice, develop options, analyses risks, make good judgements, and solve problem.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills.
- Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking.
- Proven ability to secure and analyses a range of quantitative and qualitative information and use this in developing strategies, plans, policies and solutions that meet individual and organization needs.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660 (K.Chitlada). Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901