- To develop, implement and maintain compensation and benefit policies and programs in coherence with the company directives
- To manage compensation and benefit survey and provide market data analysis, reports by collaboratively working with HR consultant, and advice to management
- To review the salary structure to ensure the market competitiveness according to market reference and market level benchmark
- To define the salary offer and benefit package for new hired employees
- To implement and maintain job evaluation and grading system
- To manage annual compensation programs, - Annual Salary Review and Performance Bonus, including budgeting and reporting.
- To assist Sr. Human Resources and Administration Department Manager for HR strategy and planning development.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related field
- 8-10 years experience in compensation & benefit management and HR strategy development in industrial firm
- Good knowledge of job evaluation and grading system with HAY methodology
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, analytical thinking and planning.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, and computer skill.
- Able to work and travel to Rayong.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to Thanyada. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor, 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330