- To develop, implement and maintain compensation and benefit policies and programs in coherence with the company directives
- To manage compensation and benefit survey and provide market data analysis, reports by collaboratively working with HR consultant, and advice to management
- To review the salary structure to ensure the market competitiveness according to market reference and market level benchmark
- To define the salary offer and benefit package for new hired employees
- To implement and maintain job evaluation and grading system
- To manage annual compensation programs, - Annual Salary Review and Performance Bonus, including budgeting and reporting.
- To assist Sr. Human Resources and Administration Department Manager for HR strategy and planning development.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related field
- 8-10 years experience in compensation & benefit management and HR strategy development in industrial firm
- Good knowledge of job evaluation and grading system with HAY methodology
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, analytical thinking and planning.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, and computer skill.
- Ability to travel upcountry from time to time.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to HR team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901