- Review payroll calculation results to ensure the payroll process within a timeline.
- Process all payroll aspects including Advice to Payroll, Medical Claim, Calculate Provident Fund, OT, Bonus, SSF, and Tax etc.
- Review and update payroll database.
- Prepare data for accounting close for payroll and post journal entries to system on monthly basis.
- Prepare tax filing PND 1, PND1 (kor) for revenue department and other documents require to submit to SSF etc.
- Distribute Pay slip, Annual withholding income tax certificate etc. to employees.
- Overseeing the administration with agencies regarding employee's compensation & benefit (including Insurance Broker, Medical Service Provider, Social Security, Organization, Revenue Department, Provident Fund Office, Legal Execution Office).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Public Relation, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 4 years' experience in payrolls and welfare.
- Proficient in using MS Office and Oracle.
- Excellent computer skills, especially those relating to accounting software.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901