Salary budget: 35,000 - 50,000 THB/Month including others benefits
Working location: Bangkok
- Manage and monitor in HR & GA, daily operations and provide HR consult to line manager or staff.
- Develop and implement fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Develop and implement recruiting process as effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Oversee hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Maintain, develop, and assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Develop and implement fair compensation & benefits scheme and comply with staff basic needed.
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Maintain payroll, SSO, PND.1
- Manage and develop Employee relation.
- Organizational departmental planning and development.
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employee services and counseling.
- Other assignment as required.
- Male/Female, age 35-40 years old.
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an HR or similar role with minimum 3 years total of HR & Administrative role.
- Service mind and good interpersonal skill
- Communication skills, flexible, easy-going, well collaboration with all level staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English (Speaking and Writing)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8667 and ask to speak to Khun Meturos.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901