HRBP Manager (up to 70K)
- Participation on weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 4 years of experience in human resource (Manufacturing is preferable)
- Have experience in Recruitment, Training & Development, Employee Relation, Social accountability audit or labor law
- Fluent in English (Mandatory) TOEIC > 600
- Team Player with communication and negotiation skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901