Position: HRBP Manager
Location: BTS Accessible
- Responsible for recruiting personally the talents for overseas companies.
- Setting up internal assignment and local HR policies & regulation.
- Supporting to provide solutions to any HR issues including provide advice to line manager.
- Working closely with line manager to build the quality and quantity of HR initiative projects.
- Managing payroll data, tax equalization and shadow salary of expatriate staff including review the employee's compensation and benefit of the project companies in overseas.
- Delivering other tasks relates to HR in overseas.
- Other requirements.
- Bachelor's degree and this job requirement prefers male only
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in HRBP/HR Generalist in overseas office
- Solid in end-to-end recruitment process, organization development, compensation & benefit, labor laws with a global mind-set and cultural diversity
- Adaptable, Analytical, Interpersonal, Problem-solving, negotiation skill
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal
- Ability to travel/ work in upcountry and abroad
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8656 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901