Location: Bangkok Metropolitan Area, Thailand
Our client is a leading multinational consultant firm who provides a pure multicultural working environments. They are looking for a skilful candidate who has expertise in both HRBP and HR operations to work and support their business.
- Develop, implement and manage all related HR operation system and process e.g. employee on boarding process, performance management, talent management, succession planning, learning and development and etc.
- Engage and communicate with employees about the HR related issues, also, provides the enquiries related to policy and procedures to employees.
- Manage employee engagement including engagement surveys, exit interview, employee activities and etc.
- Manage monthly, annum HR reports including data analytics and etc.
- Manage and develop employee HRIS systems e.g. employee data management.
- Be the key point of contact for all employees for HR operation issues.
- Work collaboratively with business leaders and other members of the global HR leadership teams to provide HR expertise to our employees globally.
- Engage and communicate key initiatives including policies and processes to all key stakeholders.
- Thai Nationality.
- At least 8 years of experience in HR functions or HR operations. Well experiences in end-to-end process of learning & development, compensation & benefits, organization development and employee relations.
- Well knowledge in Thai labour law, HR policies and procedures and business acumen.
- Good interpersonal, enthusiastic, proactive and service-minded.
- Self-initiative, people oriented and strong communication skills.
- Strong communication skills both in English and Thai competently and clearly (written and verbal). With ability to interpret information, good presentation skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, good time management and high responsible.
- Ability to understand general business management and financial concepts, and can identify key components in strategic and business plans.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901