- Handling leadership sourcing, talent development, succession planning, performance management, competence development and compensation & benefits within applicable organization.
- Implement program for HR, processes and policies with organizational values and policies in line with labour law and agreements.
- Support business unit as support function for core business and dealing with regional role.
- Analysis for HR data to understand trends and solve the problems for support the capability of the organization.
- Advise and support the management on HR and related matters, based on high ethical standards in line with Company values, standards and principles.
- Implement effective HR management processes in collaboration with Centers of Expertise and HR Services.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum 8 years' experience in human resources management from multinational organization with proven track record as a progressive "HRBP"
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Fluent in English/Thai (spoken and written)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and multi-cultural communication skills
- Solid negotiation skills to represent the company's interest in a variety of business dealings.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901