- Understand business and its strategy, be an active part of the decision-making process across all facets of the organizational unit.
- Understand the external world and its implications on the business and people strategy.
- Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels.
- Ensure implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs.
- Collaborate with Global HR Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business and people strategy and local people strategy and related HR initiatives.
- Develop and communicate the local People Strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions.
- Lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned unit.
- Partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability.
- Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders.
- Identify needs for change management and champion related activities.
- Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations.
- Partnering with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy.
- Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline.
- Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment / strategy.
- Guide and connect business with experts across the HR value chain to develop new or leverage existing solutions.
- Responsible for or contributing to HR activities in country during projects and partnering with required parties.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in an HR Advisor role / HRBP, preferably in multinational environment for engineering business and/or related field.
- Background and working knowledge with Thai Labor Law, Immigration Law, C&B Policy, Development, Performance Management and exposure to payroll (advantageous).
- Fluent in Thai and English, written and verbal.
- Strategic Thinking, Decisive, Influencing and Challenging, Result Oriented, Courageous, Political and Cultural Savvy with Integrity
- Proficient on MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SAP
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901