Location: Bangpu, Samutprakan
- Develop in terms of HR training and development needs of the business.
- Classify development needs and working closely with business department by focusing on job requirements, career paths, and business objectives and priorities.
- Design, develop and drive execution of development programs to enhance competency to meet the company's leadership expectations.
- Develop annual activity roadmaps and programs to meet identified development needs and gap closure in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Design and develop facilitate development activities based on ad hoc requests or plans.
- Develop leadership development activities, KPI, job grading and succession planning.
- Provide leadership consultancy including coaching for line managers to follow up and enhance their managerial and leadership skills.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Work on special ad-hoc assignment.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or any related field.
- Over 10+ years direct experience in HR field especially in HRD.
- Experience as a HR in manufacturing environments.
- Well-organize, good facilitation and trainer skills.
- High adaptability, flexibility. Able to get along well with employee in many levels.
- Good English communication (Japanese will be beneficial).
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330